FF Group’s Remuneration and Nominations Committee was established by decision of the Board of Directors.
The Remuneration and Nomination Committee is intended to assist the Board of Directors:
- in the general principles governing the management of the Company's human resources, in particular the remuneration policy, benefits and incentives for the members of the Board of Directors and the Company's executives, in accordance with market and economic conditions in general,
- as well as strengthening the administrative centers of the Company and ensuring the effective management of the Company by identifying, presenting and indicating suitable candidates for the filling of positions of the Board of Directors, as well as the recruitment or promotion of top management.
The Committee consists of non-executive members of the Board of Directors, the majority of which, including the Chairman, are independent non-executive members of the FF Group’s Board of Directors.
The Remuneration & Nomination Committee of the Company consist of the following members:
Konstantinos Kefalogiannis, (Chairman of the Remuneration & Nomination Committee, independent non-executive BoD member)
Abraham Gounaris, (BoD Chairman, non-executive BoD member)
Konstantinos Aggelopoulos, (independent non-executive BoD member)
Nicolas Canellopoulos (non-executive BoD member)
Georgios Kyriakos, (independent non-executive BoD member)
The Remuneration and Nomination Committee proposes to the Board the remuneration system and principles for the Group for approval. The Committee:
- Prepares decisions for remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors, which must be in accordance with the powers, duties, expertise, performance and responsibilities of its members, and have an impact on the risks incurred and the management thereof; and supervises compliance with these decisions.
- Suggests corrective actions in case weaknesses which have been formed in the implementation of the remuneration policy are observed or discrepancies in its implementation occur.
- Submits proposals to the non-executive members of the Board of Directors regarding the remuneration of Management, in particular for the executive members of the Board of Directors as well as for FF Group’s executives with high remuneration.
- Informs, advises and assists non-executive members of the Board of Directors on matters concerning the formulation, review and supervision of the implementation of remuneration policy.
“Regulation of the Board of Directors Remuneration and Nomination Committee”