Agios Stefanos, February 20th, 2020.
The company under the name “Folli Follie Commercial Manufacturing and Technical Société Anonyme” and the distinctive title “FF Group” (the “Company”) pursuant to the relevant provisions of the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) (EU) 596/2014, article 2, §2(e) of the HCMC decision no. 3/347/12.7.2005, the ATHEX Rulebook and L. 3016/2002 on Corporate Governance, announces that, by virtue of the provisional order of the Presiding Judge of the Athens Court of First Instance, dated 19-02-2020, following the relevant petition of the Hellenic Capital Market Commission, dated 14.2.2020, a provisional management of the Company was appointed, comprised of the below members of the Board of Directors, organized today as follows:
1. GEORGE IOANNIDIS – Chairman, Non-Executive Member
2. DIMITRIOS VALACHIS – Vice Chairman, Non-Executive Member
3. GEORGE SAMIOS – Chief Executive Officer, Executive Member
4. ΖHANG HAOLEI – Non-Executive Member
5. MICHAEL MADIANOS – Non-Executive Member
6. VASILIOS PARLAVANTZAS – Non-Executive Member
7. PERICLES DONTAS – Non-Executive Member
8. ILIAS PENTAZOS – Non-Executive Member
9. GEORGIOS SIGANIDIS – Non-Executive Member
10. GEORGIOS MOMFERRATOS – Non-Executive Member
11. STYLIANOS FRANGOS – Non-Executive Member
The above Board of Directors was appointed until the hearing of the petition of the Capital Market Commission, dated 14.02.2020 and under the condition of such hearing (scheduled on 6 April 2020), in order to manage the Company’s urgent matters and to proceed with the necessary administrative actions for the Company’s normal operation, including the required actions for the successful restructuring of the Company.
This announcement is released by Folli Follie Commercial Manufacturing and Technical Société Anonyme in compliance with the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) 596/2014 (MAR) and the Rule Book of the Athens Exchange. It contains information that qualifies as inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of MAR. For the purposes of MAR and Article 2 of Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2016/1055, the person responsible for arranging the release of this announcement on behalf of the Company is Mantalena Kasidiaropoulou, Head of Investor Relations.