The company with the name “Folli Follie Commercial Manufacturing and Technical Société Anonyme” and the distinctive title “FF Group” (the “Company”) pursuant to the relevant provisions of the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) (EU) 596/2014, article 2, §2(e) of the HCMC decision no. 3/347/12.7.2005, the ATHEX Rulebook and L. 3016/2002 on Corporate Governance, following its previous announcement to the marked dated June 4, 2019 relating to the resignation of Mr. Kyrkos, announces that yesterday the resignations of Messrs. Byron Ballis (for personal reasons) and Andreas Koutoupis were submitted to the Board of Directors. Mr. Anastasios Frangou submitted his resignation from the position of CEO, returning to the country of his permanent residence for serious family reasons.
Mr. George Samios undertakes the position of CEO, while retaining his position as the Company’s CFO. His contribution to the financial department has been substantial and his organizational experience has proven to be extremely valuable to the Group.
Mr. Nikos Faldamis, with his 30-years’ experience in the management of large corporations of the public and private sector, and Mr. N. Canellopoulos assume positions in the BoD as Non-Executive Members. Mr. Canellopoulos will contribute to the coordination of the company’s commercial activities, through his significant knowledge of the Group, while serving already as a member of the Group’s subsidiaries in the Balkans.
Mr. Koutoupis was re-elected as a member of the Board of Directors and as Chairman of the Audit Committee of the Company, whose other members will be Messrs. A. Gounaris and N. Faldamis.
According to the above, the Company announces the reorganization of the Board of Directors as follows:
1. AVRAAM C. GOUNARIS - Chairman, non-executive member
2. GEORGE SAMIOS - Chief Executive Officer, executive member
3. KONSTANTINOS ANGELOPOULOS - independent non-executive member
4. NIKOS FALDAMIS - independent non-executive member
5. PERICLES DONTAS - independent non-executive member
6. KONSTANTINOS KEFALOGIANNIS - independent non-executive member
7. NICOLAS CANELLOPOULOS - non-executive member
8. GEORGE KOUTSOLIOUTSOS - non-executive member
9. GEORGE KYRIAKOS - independent non-executive member
10. ANDREAS KOUTOUPIS - independent non-executive member
11. ΖHANG HAOLEI - non-executive member
In view of the above, the Company also announces that the new composition of the Audit Committee of the Company is as follows:
1. ANDREAS KOUTOUPIS - Chairman of the Audit Committee
2. AVRAAM C. GOUNARIS - Member
3. NIKOS FALDAMIS - Member
This announcement is released by Folli Follie Commercial Manufacturing and Technical Société Anonyme in compliance with the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) 596/2014 (MAR) and the Rule Book of the Athens Exchange. It contains information that qualifies as inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of MAR. For the purposes of MAR and Article 2 of Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2016/1055, the person responsible for arranging the release of this announcement on behalf of the Company is Mantalena Kasidiaropoulou, Head of Investor Relations.
Agios Stefanos, 20 June 2019