In accordance with the Greek Law and the company's Articles of Association, the shareholders of the company are herewith invited to the Annual Ordinary General Meeting on Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 14.00, at the Company's head office, 23km National Road Athens Lamia, Agios Stefanos, to discuss and decide the following items.
ISSUES OF THE AGENDA
1. Submission and approval of the annual financial statements for the fiscal year 2009 following the hearing of the reports of the Board of Directors and the Chartered Auditors-Accountants for the fiscal year 2009.
2. Approval for the appropriation of the net profits after tax for the fiscal year 2009 and approval of the dividend distribution to the shareholders.
3. Approval of remuneration for the members of the Board of Directors
4. Waiver of liability of the Members of the board of Directors and the Chartered Auditors-Accountants for the fiscal year 2009.
5. Election of one ordinary and of one substitute Chartered Auditor-Accountant for the year 2010.
6. Authorization - approval for concluding contracts in conformity with Article 23a law 2190/20.
7. Election of members of the BoD.
8. Purchase of own shares according to art.16 of Law 2190/20
9. Various announcements and decisions.
The shareholders who wish to participate to the Annual Ordinary General Meeting must deposit a certificate issued by the Central Security Depository S.A. of the blocked shares for participation to the General Meeting to the Company's Head Office, 23km National Road Athens-Lamia, Agios Stefanos, Shareholder's department. To issue such a certificate, the shareholders must apply either directly to the Hellenic Stockechange S.A. or through their custodian (bank or brokerage firm).
The relevant blocking certificates and the proxies of the representatives must be deposited to the company at least five (5) full days before the date of the General Meeting.
Athens, June 1st 2010
The Board of Directors