The Company announces that the Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders that took place on 25/06/2010, has taken the following decisions:
1. The financial statements of the company year 1.1.-2009-31.12.2009 as well as the reports of the Board and of the Auditors were approved.
2. From the amount reserved for the disposal of the net profits of the company, year 1.1.2009-31.12.2009, an ordinary reserve amounting to 471.421,11 euro, as well as the distribution of a dividend of 0,12 euro per share. At this amount will be added the dividend of own shares 6.054 namely 0,000022 per share and therefore the total amount of the dividend per share will be 0,120022 euro. Followint the withholding tax 10% the net payable dividend per share is 0,108019. Beneficiaries of the dividend are shareholders of the company holding shares at the closing of the Athens Exchange trading session of 10.08.2010 (record date). The ex-date is the 06.08.2010. The payment of the divident will commence on the 13/08/2010 through the PIRAEUS BANK.
3.For the year 2009 the amount of 240.000 Euro was approved to be distributed to the members of the Board of Directors as per the item of the distribution list "Remuneration of the board of directors", the allocation thereof will be made by the board of directors depending the on the services provided.
4.The Members of the Board of Directors and the Statutory Auditors-Accountants were released from any liability for the company year 1.1.2009-31.12.2009.
5. Mr. George Varthalitis was elected as ordinary auditor and Mrs. Chryssula Tsakalogiani was elected as substitute Auditor, both members of the BAKER TILLY HELLAS A.E. Their renumeration will be fixed according to the remunerations of S.O.E.L.
6. The provision of a guarantee from the company in favour of Alpha Bank and Emporiki Bank in order to secure the bond loan of 60.000.000 euro issued by the subsidiary HDFS S.A. was approved. The provision of guarantees from the company in favour of banking institutions as security of loans that wil be granted to subsidiaries up to the amount of 50.000.000 euro was approved.
7. The election of Mr Tzelepis, as independent non executive member of the B.O.D.,and member of the audit committee in following the resignation of Mr Haralambos Papadopoulos, was aprroved.
8.The purchase of owned shares was decided according to article 16 of Law 2190/1920, up to 10% of the total outstanding number of shares ie 3.294.680 with lower purchase price of 5 euro and the highest purchase price of 30 euro for the time period commencing today and ending on the 30th of June 2011.
9.General briefing has been made to the shareholders concerning the course of business of the company and its perspective. Among others the Vice President of the Company announced the signature of refinancing of a) the loan of Folli Follie S.A with Alpha Bank and Emporiki Bank amounting to 231.500.000 euro until 30/06/2012 and b) the loan of HDFS with Alpha Bank and Emporiki Bank amounting to 60.000.000 euro until 30/06/2013.
On the above Annual General Meeting were present 58 shareholders representing the 51,66% of the total capital (17.020.565 shares).
On the above matters of the daily agenda the percentages of the present shareholders and the quorum are as follows:
Matter 1. 58,15% presents, 58,15% positive votes.
Matter 2. 58,15% presents, 57,76% positive votes, 0,39% against.
Matter 3. 58,15% presents, 57,61% positive votes, 0,52% voted against, and 0,01% voted abstain.
Matter 4. 58,15% presents, 58,13% positive votes, 0,09% voted against and 0,01% abstain.
Matter 5. 58,15% presents, 57,85% positive votes, 0,29% voted against, 0,01% voted abstain.
Matter 6. 58,15% presents, 57,61% positive votes, 0,52% voted against, 0,01% voted abstain.
Matter 7. 58,15% presents, 57,76% positive votes, 0,37% voted against, and 0,01% voted abstain.
Matter 8. 58,15% presents, 58,14% positive votes, 0,01% voted abstain.
Matter 9. 58,15% presents, 57,61% positive votes, 0,51% voted against and 0,02% voted abstain.