Hungarian skincare brand, Omorovicza will launch the Miracle Facial Oil this October. A blend of precious ingredients, this dry oil reduces the depth and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, protects from environmental stress and boosts the elasticity of the skin. It absorbs instantly without leaving a greasy film.
• Bakuchiol: a natural plant-derived retinol-like chemical compound, which reduces the depth and appearance of wrinkles by promoting the production of collagen and elastin.
• Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil: rich in Vitamins A, C and E and Omega 7, this oil has many skin benefits; among others, it makes the skin a stronger barrier by replenishing and restructuring its lipid matrix.
• Winged kelp extract: an edible seaweed (also called dabberlocks), which is an anti-oxidant and protects collagen for greater elasticity and firmer skin.
• Rosehip Oil: smoothes fine lines and skin; repairs skin and provides anti-oxidant defence against free radical damage.
• Sweet Almond Oil: the base oil softens and moisturises the skin